MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
Utilising our waste processing technology we can transform non-recyclable waste streams into uniform solid fuel which can then be processed in our advanced thermal treatment systems to generate sustainable renewable energy.
Our Waste Processors achieve 100% sterilisation, up to 70% reduction in waste volume and 50% reduction in weight. The process output is an inert, safe and sanitised refuse derived fuel (RDF), a valuable source of feedstock for further processing to energy.
- Hospitals, medical, clinical and vet clinics
- Businesses and all forms of entities that generate all types of waste
- Councils MSW to achieve minimisation to landfill
- Airports and Sea Ports for both quarantine and general waste
- Waste companies
- Island Nations to reduce dependence on landfills and importation of fuel for power generation
- Offshore platforms and maritime vessels
Waste Processor Advantages
- Zero emissions
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Weight & volume reductions
- Reduced waste costs
- Exceptional level of sterilisation
- Output dry, inert and usable "waste into value"
- Ease of operation
Our Waste Processor range efficiently process from 20kg to 2,000kg per hour and include three types:
- WPTMed for hospital, clinical and hazardous waste
- WPTMsw for MSW, industry and agricultural waste
- WPTMar for marine waste on board vessels
The Waste Processors meet European and New Zealand safety standards and allow the statement "Zero Waste to Landfill" to be achieved.
Waste Processors can be installed at the point of waste generation or incorporated into a Material Recycling Facility with all non-recyclables processed through the Processor into Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) for further processing to generate sustainable renewable energy.
For a city or council application, a hub and spoke model is established utilising Satellite Waste Processor stations located at Waste Transfer Stations to process waste in local areas and reducing the volume and weight for transportation to a central Advanced Thermal Distillation Process plant for renewable energy generation.
MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
Eneruel Group has as its core WTE technology a Fast Pyrolysis Reactor (FPR) that will thermo chemically decompose any organic or carbon material into energy rich oil and gas.
Pyrolysis is the thermochemical decomposition of organic material at elevated temperatures in the absence of oxygen or any halogen. It involves the simultaneous change of chemical composition and physical phase, and is irreversible.
Depending on the conditions, varying amounts of solid, liquid and gas will be produced. Pyrolysis occurs over a range of temperatures from 400 C – 600 C, and usually at atmospheric pressure. Fast pyrolysis is marked by high heating rates, short vapour residence time (seconds) and rapid cooling of the reaction products, which favours maximum formation of liquids around 500 C.
Pyrolysis oil or Bio oil can be used as a renewable industrial fuel to generate heat and electrical power or can be upgraded into transportation fuels and specialty chemicals. Biochar can be used as a solid fuel source, and more recently found applications as an agricultural soil enhancement. The non–condensable gases are typically recycled into the process to provide process heat and supplementary fuel for dual fuel generator applications.
A benefit of direct liquefaction and pyrolysis over gasification and combustion is the ability to produce a liquid product, which can be more readily stored and transported compared to gaseous fuels.
Our technology is a complete modular designed pyrolysis gasification system that responsibly consumes all organic and hydrocarbon materials, producing renewable fuels and generating electrical power.
Our pyrolysis process achieves our goal of diverting 100% of non-recyclable waste from landfill and substantially reducing our carbon footprint.
Advanced Thermal Distillation Process
This modular designed pyrolysis system efficiently processes different feedstocks including post-consumer plastics and end-of-life tyres into fuel oil, ASTM grade automotive fuels and syngas – a 100% nitrogen free, high calorific value synthetic gas - for the purpose of power generation.
Depending on the feed stock used the oil and syngas can be bio oil and gas or synthetic oil and gas.
A scalable system, this technology has no harmful emissions and will meet or exceed any Environmental requirement worldwide. It is capable of processing up to 48 tonnes per day per pyrolysis unit.
The Technology Advantage
- Change feedstocks with the push of a button – No equipment changes are necessary
- No harmful emissions from the system
- Reactor powers itself once gas is being produced
- Overall system efficiency above 90%
- Ease of operation and Maintenance
- Our housed –containerised units can be installed in 1 day
- System can produce gas and oil simultaneously for power generation
- Reactors are modular – Add units as your profits grow
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) and Refuse Derived Fuel(RDF)
- Biomass – Woodchips, Palm kernel shells, Rice husks, Walnut shells, Switch grasses, Scrap timber, Saw dust, Forest debris, Bamboo, Sugarcane
- Poultry litter
All of the above feedstocks have been tested within the Eneruel Fast Pyrolysis Reactor, each with different energy content and end products.
Our FPR pyrolysis technology has the capability to process all organic and carbon waste streams without equipment changes. This technology - which can produce either biofuels or synthetic fuels has more than 28,000 hours of commercial use without issue in a power plant supplying 110MWe into national grid. This technology has successfully reduced fuel consumption by 70% and emissions by up to 90%.
During this process, any organic or carbon containing waste can be used. Coal can be processed with zero emissions to syngas and synthetic oil.