Utilising our waste processor technology we can transform non-recyclable waste streams into uniform solid fuel which can then be processed in our advanced thermal treatment systems to generate sustainable renewable energy.
Our Waste Processors achieve 100% sterilisation, up to 70% reduction in waste volume and 50% reduction in weight. The process output is an inert, safe and sanitised refuse derived fuel (RDF), a valuable source of feedstock for further processing to energy.
- Hospitals, medical, clinical and vet clinics
- Businesses and all forms of entities that generate all types of waste
- Councils MSW to achieve minimisation to landfill
- Airports and Sea Ports for both quarantine and general waste
- Waste companies
- Island Nations to reduce dependence on landfills and importation of fuel for power generation
- Offshore platforms and maritime vessels
Waste Processor Advantages
- Zero emissions
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Weight & volume reductions
- Reduced waste costs
- Exceptional level of sterilisation
- Output dry, inert and usable "waste into value"
- Ease of operation
Our Waste Processor range efficiently process from 20kg to 2,000kg per hour and include three types:
- WPTMed for hospital, clinical and hazardous waste
- WPTMsw for MSW, industry and agricultural waste
- WPTMar for marine waste on board vessels
The Waste Processors meet European and New Zealand safety standards and allow the statement "Zero Waste to Landfill" to be achieved.
Waste Processors can be installed at the point of waste generation or incorporated into a Material Recycling Facility with all non-recyclables processed through the Processor into Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) for further processing to generate sustainable renewable energy.
For a city or council application, a hub and spoke model is established utilising Satellite Waste Processor stations located at Waste Transfer Stations to process waste in local areas and reducing the volume and weight for transportation to a central Advanced Thermal Distillation Process plant for renewable energy generation.